The XDS100V2 JTAG is a USB JTAG emulator. This emulator supports F28xx, C674x, C64x+ , ARM9 , C54xx , C55xx and Cortex series Texas Instruments processors and microcontrollers with JTAG interface. It allows the user direct access between the host computer and the DSP through a 10 pin JTAG header and it is compatible with code composer studio (CCS) IDE from Texas Instruments. The XDS100V2 is available as discrete emulators or can be embedded on a development card. The XDS100 emulator provides JTAG access to Texas Instruments' JTAG based devices.
- Supports TI devices
- USB bus powered
- Support for USB
- Compatible with +3.3V JTAG interfaces
- Supports targets with 10 pin JTAG header
- Supports cable break detection
- Adaptive clocking
- LED light to indicate active USB connection
- Supports target power loss detection
Embedded Design & Development
XDS100v2 USB JTAG emulator, 10 pin JTAG extender cable, USB cable, Quick start guide.